San Francisco Come Alive in SpringPosted on: Tuesday, March 10th, 2015
There is no shortage of activities in San Francisco.
Throughout the entire year, it has a large variety of options for entertainment…spring is no exception.
San Francisco movers, Nor-Cal Moving Services, love that about San Francisco. We enjoy how many opportunities there are to explore and try new things. It’s never boring here. To help you know where to start, we created a list of our top spring activities:
- Off The Grid- Off The Grid is a weekly food festival at Fort Mason. Food trucks line the street while DJs turn up the music for dancing in the middle. Enjoy cuisine from all over the world while getting your groove on.
- Sailboat Tours- This is really exciting if you are history or movie buff. Three replica ships are docked in the Bay Area. See the Lady Washington, which starred in numerous movies and television shows including Pirates of the Caribbean.
- St. Patrick’s Day- The St. Patrick’s Day festivities will be in full force during the Irish Bank St. Patrick’s Day Block Party. Join the party on Saturday, March 14 or on the holiday itself. Enjoy live music along with the delicious food and drink from The Irish Bank Bar and Restaurant.
- Cherry Blossom Festival- See the second largest cherry blossom festival in the country in Japantown. Enjoy food, performances, and cultural demonstrations. Don’t miss the grand parade on April 19.
- Comedy- Throughout the year, there are several excellent places to enjoy comedy. There are shows for all types of preferences. Do a little research and you’ll find multiple performances each week.
San Francisco is a great city, full of life and adventure. If you are lucky enough to move to this great city, contact Nor-Cal Moving. We have the expertise and knowledge needed to navigate the city and get you in your new home with less stress. Call or visit our website to get your FREE quote today!