Our Response to COVID–19
The health and safety of our customers, employees and business partners remain our highest priority. While we have always practiced health and safety standards at the highest level, we have added more safety measures to protect all parties and reduce the risk associated during the current COVID–19 pandemic. Here is what you can expect from us to ensure a healthy, safe and clean environment when providing moving services.
- Masks will be provided and worn at all times.
- Gloves will be provided and worn upon request.
- All our employees will practice social distancing. For any activity within a residence or commercial office move, we will minimize the number of crews in a confined area to maintain social distancing.
- All our employees will continue to check their temperature daily and stay home if an elevated reading is identified.
- All our employees are instructed to wash their hands before and during a move using 60% or higher alcohol solution.
- High touch and common areas will be routinely cleaned.
- The cab of our trucks will be cleaned daily with disinfectant wipes. We will continuously wipe down all door latches, handles and locks on trucks and trailers.
- Each mover will always work in the same team to limit the risk of virus spread and exposure.
- We are adding wall mounted and floor mounted sanitizing stations at all our company entry ways.