10 Ways to Simplify Your Apartment Move with Bay Area MoversPosted on: Friday, November 19th, 2021
Bay Area Movers’ Professional Tips on How to Simplify Your Apartment Move
An apartment move, just like any move, has many steps to complete and items to plan out before the move can even begin. As you look ahead at your upcoming move, here are 10 tips from professional Bay Area movers on how to simplify your apartment move.
- Search for moving companies ahead of time and schedule moving estimates to see what movers will be the best for you. The earlier you start, the better to make sure you get on their schedules.
- Measure and plan the layout of your apartment to make sure everything will fit.
- Complete a walkthrough with the landlord before you move to familiarize yourself with the space so there are no surprises.
- If your lease ends before your move occurs, take advantage of short-term and long-term storage options with moving and storage companies to keep your belongings safe until the move.
- Reserve the elevator for your Bay Area movers to use on the move-in day.
- Purchase new and sturdy boxes to pack your belongings in so the boxes do not break during the move.
- Have Bay Area movers pack and unpack your belongings for you.
- Color code and number boxes to make sure all your belonging arrive at the apartment.
- Call your utilities to have them set up ahead of time such as water, electricity, and more.
- Schedule an appointment after moving in to meet with internet services to have the Wi-fi in your apartment set up.
These ten tips are here to help you create a smooth moving and storage plan. Your apartment move will be over in no time so start planning today. With the help of Bay Area movers, your move will be stress-free from beginning to end.
Contact NOR-CAL Moving Services
Contact us at NOR-CAL Moving Services in Hayward, CA, and surrounding areas today to schedule a free estimate. Call us or go online if you have any questions for our Bay Area movers about our moving and storage services.