Home for the HolidaysPosted on: Tuesday, December 24th, 2013
Are you in a new city, struggling to carry out old traditions? Moving to San Francisco around the holidays can be difficult when you’re trying to get in the spirit and you don’t know any of the local celebrations. So let your San Francisco moving company do all the work this season and go enjoy the holiday activities that the city by the bay has to offer.
But what does San Francisco have to offer for this merry season?
- Ice skating- Yerba Buena Gardens Ice Skating is a great way to get in the winter spirit this season.
- Twilight Twinkle Tours- The Redwood forest in Felton offers twinkling lights, carolers, and hot drinks as you take in the gorgeous trees surrounding you.
- Season of Sharing- Why not give back this holiday season? Crippsmas Place takes Christmas decorations to the next level. Make a small donation to HERS breast cancer foundation or Leukemia-Lymphoma Society and be on your way through a winter wonderland filed with Christmas lights galore.
- Twinkling Lights- The Red and White Fleet offers a gorgeous view of the city’s festive skyline on their City Lights Cruise around the Golden Gate Bridge. You can take in all the scenery while drinking eggnog from their bar and dancing to some festive tunes.
- Zoo Lights- You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixon, but do you know Belle, Holly, Peppermint and Velvet? Belle, Holly, Peppermint and Velvet are just a few of Santa’s reindeer that you can meet at the San Francisco Zoo during this Christmas break.
- Snowfall- Are you dreaming of a white Christmas? Moving to San Francisco can be hard at Christmas time when you’re aching for some snowfall. The Hyatt Regency San Francisco’s Snow Village Display and Daily Snowfall can bring that Christmas joy back into your life with their engaging and interactive snowfall display.
Whatever activity you choose to engage in this holiday season, make sure you hire the right moving company in San Francisco so you can focus on enjoying all the holiday activities the city has to offer.