Audit & Billing ClerkPosted on: Tuesday, April 20th, 2021
Established in 1982, NOR-CAL Moving Services started as an office mover and have grown to becoming one of the largest full-service relocation company in the Western U.S. What started as very simple business idea of providing San Francisco Bay Area businesses with superior service have become the pillars to the company’s success and have earned NOR-CAL Moving Services multiple awards from Allied Van Lines.
For 36 years, we have helped more than half a million individuals, families and businesses move to their new home or office location seamlessly. Our deep experience and expertise saves our customers time and money. We do this by delivering industry leading practices aimed towards quality, safety and easier transition for our customers.
NOR-CAL Moving Services has an immediate opening for an Audit & Billing Clerk in our Hayward office to perform the following duties:
- Audit, reconcile and process Independent Contractors weekly settlements as per company policy and deadlines.
- Request payment for Independent Contractor
- Update settlement information in dispatch system
- O&I customer billing (including interpretation/verification of chargeable services)
- Create and maintain Independent contractor file folders.
- Respond to contractor inquiries regarding job contract and settlement issues.
- Interface, when required with sales and dispatch to verify manpower and/or equipment used on jobs.
- Must work closely with others as a team player with a positive attitude.
- Other duties and special projects as determined by Supervisor and CFO.
- BA or BS degree preferred, AA or AS Considered, HS Diploma required.
- Experience in moving industry preferred. Minimum of 2 years office experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel.
- Very comfortable with numbers/calculations, (10-key by touch)
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills. Ability to communicate with others at all levels in organization.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs; flexibility in regard to the duties assigned.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, vacation, sick, holiday, 401(k), EAP, and FSA. NOR-CAL Moving Services is a “drug free” workplace, requiring pre-employment drug test, background screening and E-Verify confirmation. Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $40,000.00 per year