Audit Settlement Clerk
Audit Settlement Clerk for Office and Industrial (O&I) operations at our corporate office in Hayward. The ideal candidate will perform clerical accounting duties.
- • Audit, reconcile and process Independent Contractors weekly settlements as per company policy and deadlines
- • Request payment for Independent Contractor
- • Update settlement information in dispatch system
- • Filing
- • O&I customer billing (including interpretation/verification of chargeable services)
- • Create and maintain Independent contractor file folders
- • Respond to contractor inquiries regarding job contract and settlement issues
- • Interface, when required with sales and dispatch to verify manpower and/or equipment used on jobs
- • Must work closely with others as a team player with a positive attitude
- • Other duties and special projects as determined by Supervisor and CFO
- • BA or BS degree preferred, AA or AS minimum
- • Experience in moving industry preferred. Minimum of 2 years office experience
- • Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel
- • Very comfortable with numbers/calculations, (10-key by touch)
- • Excellent verbal/written communication skills. Ability to communicate with others at all levels in organization.
- • Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- • Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs; flexibility in regard to the duties assigned
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, vacation, sick, holiday, 401(k), EAP, and FSA. Nor-Cal Moving Services is a “drug free” workplace, requiring pre-employment drug test, background screening and E-Verify confirmation. We are an EOE M/F/D/V employer.
Delivering industry leading practices aimed towards quality, safety and easier transition for our customers is achieved through our diverse workforce. We are proud of our inclusive culture and stay committed to diversity.
Please take a few minutes to provide us with your information.You are not required to provide this and you may decline to disclose. Your decision to provide information(or not) will not affect your employment or opportunities at Nor - Cal Moving Services.
Nor - Cal Moving Services is an equal opportunity employer.We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.