Assist with all aspects of the move files for international residential relocation customers. This includes, but is not limited to: data base entry, initiating moves with our worldwide partner, providing quotes and obtaining authorizations, tracking and monitoring shipments.
- Receive moving orders via e-mail
- Prepare all estimates within 48 hours of receipt
- Follow up on billing questions/authorizations
- Register shipments with Allied Van Lines
- File documentation with Department of Homeland Security and ensure compliance
- Coordinate all activities of the relocation – Packing, loading, storage, ocean/freight and delivery
- Work with Salesperson in a supportive role
- Clerical and paperwork functions as needed
- Must be able to gain in-depth knowledge of tariff and contract specifications while adhering to customer’s relocation policies.
- Education Requirements
- College degree – prefer 4yr., minimum 2 yr.
- Experience Requirements
- Customer Service
- Ocean and Air Freight forwarding experience
- data entry
- Intermediate computer knowledge (Microsoft Office & Internet)
- Quality Focus
- Problem Solving
- Documentation Skills
- Phone Skills
- Conflict Resolution,
- Analyzing Information
- Ability to work in a fast-paced professional environment.
- May – September is our busy season. During these months overtime may be required and time-off is limited.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, vacation, sick, holiday, 401(k), EAP, and FSA. Nor-Cal Moving Services is a “drug free” workplace, requiring pre-employment drug test, background screening and E-Verify confirmation. We are an EOE M/F/D/V employer.
Delivering industry leading practices aimed towards quality, safety and easier transition for our customers is achieved through our diverse workforce. We are proud of our inclusive culture and stay committed to diversity.
Please take a few minutes to provide us with your information.You are not required to provide this and you may decline to disclose. Your decision to provide information(or not) will not affect your employment or opportunities at Nor - Cal Moving Services.
Nor - Cal Moving Services is an equal opportunity employer.We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.